Saturday, 25 July 2015

Everything Eleanor - Mojo Monday 406

Its been a busy weekend in my crafttoom, when I saw the Mojo Monday sketch this week I immediately had an idea of what I wanted to try using the Everything Eleanor flowers, as I currently don't have anything with a star; here is my card:



I wanted to give "fussy cutting" a try, I stamped the medium flower from Everything Eleanor several times, then trimmed down the image on 3 of them, removing slightly more each time until the smallest was the first layer of the flower.  I highlighted the edges with colour then popped them on top of each other using Dimensionals, finally mounting onto the large flower.


Here is the Mojo Monday card Sketch that inspired my card:


I am really happy with how the card turned out, hope you like it too.



Thanks for visiting, please come again soon.

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - you have made my day!