Sunday, 30 August 2015

Wondrous Wreath - Merry Monday #169

Traditional Christmas colours is the theme for Merry Monday - regardless of where you celebrate Christmas reds and greens always bring along Christmas Cheer!  


I chose Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive and Real Red for Debbie's challenge, and I used the beautiful Wondrous Wreath bundle: 


I decided to do an Easel Card for something a bit different - I just love how it turned out.  

I layered the front of the card with Old Olive and Real Red being very mindful os where my fold would be, the wreath didn't like quite right on this so I cut a circle of Very Vanilla and mounted the wreath on top of it with dimensionals, "Joy" is cut from Real Red and I used then new fine tip glue pen to adhere it.





I used Old Olive to stamp the sentiment on Very Vanilla, and Pretty Petals DSP on a section of the base of the card - I cut a section with large framelit used to cut the wreath.  I popped the little poinsettias onto dimensionals for the top of the easel card to rest on when open.

Thanks you Merry Monday & Debbie for this challenge - I had a blast!

Sue

Supplies used:

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Easel Card Sue, I just love the different fold cards. hugs Angexxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you used! Great idea to back the wreath with the white, too. Really helps to give it presence. Tfs! ~ Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - you have made my day!