Friday, 5 February 2016

It's my Party Treat Box

Who doesn't like a party, and what's a party with a treat  box!  

 
These treat boxes are "Pootles" inspired, but I have made a couple of extra cuts so that I could get more contrast with the lovely It's my Party DSP

All you need is a piece of 6×6″ DSP, then punch and score on one side at 1 3/8″ AND 4″, then rotate and use the scored lines as a guide to punch and score the 3 remaining sides. Instead of folding after punching with the Gift Box punch as Sam did, I made the above 2 cuts so that I could flip and use the contrasting side of the DSP for the middle of the box and assembled in the same manner as the Pootles box.

The sentiment is from the "Perfect Pairings", which is one of the free Sale-A-Bration sets currently available, I cut the 2 stars and popped some Washi Tape one the mini wood Clothes pin to brighten it up and there you have it!



I hope you have enjoyed viewing my Love themed card; below are the products used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Use the current Hostess code displayed at the top of my blog at the check out and you will be eligible for a Thank You gift for for shopping with me  - Learn more here - be sure to click YES that you allow me as your demonstrator to contact you in your account settings otherwise I won't be able to forward your Thank You gift. 

I would love to update you when I create a post! If you would like to receive an email from me when I do Click Here. You can also subscribe for my newsletter for Stampin' Up news, updates and Sales.


Thanks for visiting today,

Remember items on pages 16 -19 of the Sale-A-Bration catalogue are only available through to February 15th - Don't miss out!





Click here to learn more about the fabulous benefits of the Sale- A- Bration event, and here to see the exclusive freebie products on offer for a limited time.


Turn something you love into so much more .... Pay $169 and get $295 of product! 
That's $126 of FREE product
Click Here to join and take advantage of the extra product bonus during Sale-A-Bration


2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - you have made my day!