Saturday, 12 November 2016

Blooms & Wishes | GDP061

I love the 2016-2018 In Colours, and the Global Design colour Challenge this week is featuring two of them so I just had to play along!



I took a page out of Michelle Last's book to created my own "DSP" using the beautiful Blooms and Wishes set to capture the challenge colours 


I just love how these stamps created the perfect background, and the beauty of it all is that you can use this technique your own colour specific design - awesome! The Blooms & Wishes set is photopolymer, making it easy to stamp your images exactly where you want them.  



An added bonus of photopolymer is that you can "bend" your images - I did this with my sentiment so that it would gently curve and fit within the beautiful banner cut with the Bunch of Banners Framelits


Blooms & Wishes is on sale during the Stitched from the Heart promotion - sale ends on November 30th, don't miss out on saving 25%


Thanks for visiting today, I hope you enjoyed viewing my project.  I would love to update you when I create a post! If you would like to receive an email from me when I do Click Here. You can also subscribe for my newsletter for Stampin' Up news, updates and Sales. 
Check out the great Stitched from the Heart offer running in November - 25% off selected stamp sets, plus get the new  Stitched Shape Framelits - click here to see more



Why not turn something you love into so much more....By joining my team and getting the Stampin' Up!® Starter kit for $169 and you get to choose $235 of ANY current Stampin' Up!® product including this special limited time bundle. I would LOVE to welcome you to my team - Ink Obsession.  JOIN NOW

When shopping  remember to use the current Hostess code displayed at the top of my blog at the check out and you will be eligible for a Thank You gift for for shopping with me  - Learn more here - be sure to click YES that you allow me as your demonstrator to contact you in your account settings otherwise I won't be able to forward your Thank You gift. 

7 comments:

  1. A lovely card, great way to use the challenge colors and make your own DSP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just had to be done - the stamp set is just lovely for creating a custom pattern/colour design!

      Delete
  2. Sue you are a girl after my own heart! I adore creating my own background and I love what you have done here! FANTASTIC CARD XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty! I don't have the stamp set but start thinking of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really loving this colour combo.....beautiful card Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty & bright! Love this xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - you have made my day!