Monday, 7 November 2016

Hello On Stage Live2016

What a busy week it has been!  Before I knew it I was off to Brisbane for On Stage Live - my first Stampin Up! event, and oh my did I enjoy it! 

I wanted to share with you the swap cards I made for the event, being my first event and the first time I have met many demonstrators face to face I thought that "Hello" would be fitting!


I used one of my favorite stamp sets - Falling Flowers with the Hello You Thinlits Dies to create the design and finished by water colouring, my favorite technique in a variety of colours


2016 - 2018 In Colours, don't they look just gorgeous!


Rich Razzleberry, Blushing Bride, Always Artichoke with Soft Suede stamping on Very Vanilla for a vintage look 


Bermuda Bay with Pool Party


Bermuda Bay and Pool Party with Basic Black



Melon Mambo with Rose Red and Pink Pirouette



Of course there had to be a PINK feature card! 
Melon Mambo with Pink Pirouette on Basic black 





I can't wait to show you more..... stay tuned to see what "lovelys" I have to show you from On Stage Live!

Thanks for visiting today, I hope you enjoyed viewing my project.  I would love to update you when I create a post! If you would like to receive an email from me when I do Click Here. You can also subscribe for my newsletter for Stampin' Up news, updates and Sales. 
Check out the great Stitched from the Heart offer running in November - 25% off selected stamp sets, plus get the new  Stitched Shape Framelits - click here to see more


Stitched from the Heart

Why not turn something you love into so much more....By joining my team and getting the Stampin' Up!® Starter kit for $169 and you get to choose $235 of ANY current Stampin' Up!® product including this special limited time bundle. I would LOVE to welcome you to my team - Ink Obsession.  JOIN NOW

When shopping  remember to use the current Hostess code displayed at the top of my blog at the check out and you will be eligible for a Thank You gift for for shopping with me  - Learn more here - be sure to click YES that you allow me as your demonstrator to contact you in your account settings otherwise I won't be able to forward your Thank You gift. 

4 comments:

  1. I loved these cards, Sue! They're absolutely gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessie, I was a blast meeting everyone - Hello just seemed perfect for the occasion :)

      Delete
  2. An awesome set of cards Sue. I really love this set. Not sure which colour combination is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had trouble deciding too! I do like the signature colour Pink though, lol

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - you have made my day!