Sunday, 27 September 2015

Boys Will Be Boys - SIP15

Stamp Ink Paper have a colour challenge this week, I haven't done colour challenge so I thought I would give it a try, here is what I came up with:


Here is what I had to work with for the challenge:


I looked through my stamps, my head kept thinking of the beach (maybe because it is such a lovely day here today), then I saw the Boys Will Be Boys stamp set and thought hmmmm there must be something I can come up with; I have only recently purchased this set, it was a Weekly Sale item -  BARGAIN!

I looked at the stamps, and kept wanting to put extra colours into the card, finally I decided on the robot, I made him a feature on Pool Party, but when I put all the colours together Daffodil Delight was overpowering, so to break it up I stamped the robot as a background.  Then my new favourite punch came out and I had my banners, and all that was left to do was the sentiment.

Thanks for visiting today,

Supplies used:

1 comment:

  1. What a fun boy card, Sue! Love the robots and the colors were just perfect for it. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - you have made my day!