Saturday, 18 March 2017

Everyday Hero | FMS279

Party time for my daughter today as she went to a birthday celbration with a Superhero theme, the birthday boy really likes the Marvel characters, Ironman was featured on his invitations and cake, and mmmmm, that cake was good!

My daughter CASEd the Catty and I also applied the elements in this weeks FMS challenge,


It was the perfect opportunity to use Everyday Hero to create a card for my daughters special friend, here is my creation:


I took creative licence with the banners, and moved them to one side, in the theme of a flowing super hero cape I curled the banners, you can see here:


The sentiment from Balloon Adventures sums up perfectly what  these 2 friends will do in the next 12 mths...


Thanks for visiting today, I hope you enjoyed viewing my project.  I would love to update you when I create a post! If you would like to receive an email from me when I do Click Here. You can also subscribe for my newsletter for Stampin' Up news, updates and Sales. 


Want to make this project? Here are the supplies used:

Stamp sets/bundles:
Hey Chick (free with $90AUD purchase during Sale-A-Bration) Curvy Keepsake Thinlet Dies
Ink: 
Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, Momento Black, Watercolour Pencils
Cardstock: 
Whisper White and So Saffron 
Adhesives & Embellishments:
Basic Black Bakers Twine, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Tombo multipurpose glue, Sponge Daubers, Stamping Sponges

The Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration are here, it is the most wonderful time of year at Stampin' Up! - click here to see more



Why not turn something you love into so much more....By joining my team and getting the Stampin' Up!® Starter kit for $169 and you get to choose $235 of ANY current Stampin' Up!® product plus during Sale-A-Bration an added bonus of your choice of 2 stamp sets when you join - such a great offer, too good to miss!  I would LOVE to welcome you to my team - Ink Obsession.  JOIN NOW

When shopping  remember to use the current Hostess code displayed at the top of my blog at the check out and you will be eligible for a Thank You gift for for shopping with me  - Learn more here - be sure to click YES that you allow me as your demonstrator to contact you in your account settings otherwise I won't be able to forward your Thank You gift. 

2 comments:

  1. The cape looks so dramatic on all of that white space - such a great look!! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - you have made my day!