Wednesday, 26 July 2017

Christmas in July with decorations from Carols of Christmas

I don't know about you, but I always get a good feeling when I am organised and ahead of time, a real sense of accomplishment - it's so much nicer than rushing around at the last minute or even worse missing or forgetting an event.  With that in mind I've done a little more Christmas "pre-work", making this silver embossed card



The baubles are stamped with from the soon to be released Carols of Christmas stamp set, aren't they just gorgeous! I was tempted to add some colour and even a silver layer, but kept to Whisper White and are so pleased with the result.

One of the great things about being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator is that we get to see the new catalogue before it’s released to customers – AND we get to order a month in advance, too!  

When you join my Stampin’ Up! team, you can select your choice of $235 of product for just $169 – that’s a great deal in itself, but it gets even better this July -  you ALSO receive a great bundle of stamping essentials (two D blocks, Grid Paper, Paper Snips, SNAIL Adhesive and a Bone Folder) plus The Carols of Christmas stamp set all for FREE.  What a deal!  If you’d like to join today, CLICK HERE.

If you have questions or require more information, please contact to me at misspinkscraftspot@gmail.com.  This amazing promotion ends July 31. Here’s a look at this awesome new stamp set:




Thanks for visiting today, I hope you enjoyed viewing my project.  I would love to update you when I create a post! If you would like to receive an email from me when I do Click Here. You can also subscribe for my newsletter for Stampin' Up news, updates and Sales. 

When shopping  remember to use the current Hostess code displayed at the top of my blog at the check out and you will be eligible for a Thank You gift for for shopping with me  - Learn more here - be sure to click YES that you allow me as your demonstrator to contact you in your account settings otherwise I won't be able to forward your Thank You gift. 




1 comment:

  1. What a lovely Christmas card, I love it, it doesn't need the extra silver layer or color.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - you have made my day!