Sunday, 22 January 2017

Party Animal #GDP070

I found myself with some spare time this afternoon and pulled together a quick card for this weeks Global Design  Sketch Challenge


I looked through my supplies, and when I saw the candles on the Party Animal DSP I knew what I would create.


I love the bright colours of the Party Animal Suite, I can't believe I haven't used the Party Animal DSP before! #loveitchopit



I cut a strip of the DSP to highlight the candles and stuck to my Whisper White card base. I cut the Emerald Envy cardstock creating a gap to highlight the candles, then white embossed the sentiment from the Balloon Adventures set, and added some enamel dots. I mounted the card front using foam strips - love this simple card layout, so quick and easy!


Supplies for this card:
Card: Whisper White, Emerald Envy
Ink: VersaMark
Additional Items: Heat Gun, Enamel Shapes
Items from Party Animal Suite
 Balloon Adventures Photopolymer Stamp Set

 Party Animal DSP


Thanks for visiting today, I hope you enjoyed viewing my project.  I would love to update you when I create a post! If you would like to receive an email from me when I do Click Here. You can also subscribe for my newsletter for Stampin' Up news, updates and Sales. 
The Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration are here, it is the most wonderful time of year at Stampin' Up! - click here to see more



Why not turn something you love into so much more....By joining my team and getting the Stampin' Up!® Starter kit for $169 and you get to choose $235 of ANY current Stampin' Up!® product plus during Sale-A-Bration an added bonus of your choice of 2 stamp sets when you join - such a great offer, too good to miss!  I would LOVE to welcome you to my team - Ink Obsession.  JOIN NOW

When shopping  remember to use the current Hostess code displayed at the top of my blog at the check out and you will be eligible for a Thank You gift for for shopping with me  - Learn more here - be sure to click YES that you allow me as your demonstrator to contact you in your account settings otherwise I won't be able to forward your Thank You gift. 

12 comments:

  1. Fun card Sue! Thanks for sharing and playing along to the Global Design Project this week. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise :) I have been wanting to play along for weeks, and finally got there with this card!

      Delete
  2. Such a very clever use of this fun DSP Sue! Congratulations on your win. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheryll, I am so glad I now cut my DSP instead of just admiring it!

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your win at the GDP x love the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Petra, it was a wonderful surprise to be selected. SU's amazing Suites have so many great colour combinatons, and I do love Emerald Envy, so that just had to be used!

      Delete
  4. The candle collections works very well! Congratulations GDP070 selection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brent, the candles worked a treat popping out in this design

      Delete
  5. Congratulations Sue ! such a cute and simple card !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl, I love this design - it is so simple yet effective

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - you have made my day!