Skip to main content

Peaceful Pines | Oh Christmas Treat!

I decided to venture a bit outside the square for Merry Monday's Christmas Challenge this week!  How cute is this stamp from the Peaceful Pines set for a treat box!



I have been wanting to give my Peaceful Pines bundle a workout, but just hadn't found inspiration, but then I found a fab tutorial for a gift box made using the Simply Scored, saw the "Oh, Christmas Treat" stamp and I had my project!

I made a 2 different sized gift boxes with the 2nd being embossed with the Softly Falling TIEF and gold embossing powder; 2 different looks for the same project!  It is really easy to change up the size of the gift box depending on the size of you gift.

Thank you Bonnie for a great challenge theme - I can't resist Red and Gold at Christmas!


I hope you have enjoyed viewing my project today, I would love for your to visit again; why not subscribe and follow me by email so that you don't ever miss a post!  

Thanks for visiting today, 

For those that live in Australia - you can go shopping for all of your supplies to make this card at my online store. Just click on the pictures below to add them to your shopping cart. If you use the Hostess code displayed at the top of my blog when you check out, any order with a minimum spend of $50 will receive a sample pack of paper as a Thank You for shopping with me.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Comments

  1. These boxes are lovely. Great shapes with lovely designs. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such, fun pretty boxes. Great take on Bonnie's challenge. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to check out those gift boxes, Sue! I'm not good at folding but these look worth the effort! Love the gold embossed dots that make this so elegant! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic treat boxes - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are beautiful gift boxes - I love that they aren't actually boxes - they're unique. Thanks for sharing the link to the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous gift boxes, I love the pretty design. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a clever gift presentation. Perfect for this challenge and truly lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - you have made my day!

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Folds Stampers Showcase - Hues of Happiness Circle Easel Card

Hello there crafters! You are going to love today's Stamper Showcase Blog Hop - we are all featuring FUN FOLDS, I just love a fun fold, I should really do more of them! I decided to a Circle Easel Card, it's a smaller card, but I think you will agree is just super cute, and with the Hues of Happiness DSP is just Gorgeous! This card is a relatively simple for a fun fold and comes together very quickly - I think I spent more time doing the floral arrangement than the actual fun fold itself. I took advantage of being able to die cut images directly from the Hues of Happiness DSP - I love it when we can do this with DSP, and aren't the flowers just stunning! I took 3 different flowers and some foliage and arranged to fit within the Basic White Circle cut from the largest circle die in Layering Circles Dies set, and the largest scallop die is used for the coloured section of the card. To create the card base you need to fold a piece of card stock and positon the largest die slig...

ESAD Holiday Catalogue Fancy Folds & 3D Projects

Welcome to the ESAD Holiday Catalogue Fancy Folds & 3D project Blog Hop. We're so excited to share our creations with you and we're certain that you will find great tips and inspiration from all our creations. The full lineup below will help you move along the hop, so grab a cuppa and enjoy! I've created a project using one of my favourite fun folds - a "z-fold", using the Snowflakes Sentiments Bundle The thinlits give the card lots to detail, and did take a bit of time to put together, but hey if I'm honest I overthink the the placement of the swirls and snowflake sentiments like 3 - 4 times before I stick them down, hahaha!, but I must say every minute was worth it, I am really happy with the finished card. Perfect Plum made the perfect companion for Soft Sky and Marina Mist and I also designed the height of the card so that when it folds flat it will fit in a normal C6 envelope Thanks so much for stopping by. I hop...

Thank you for everything Hues of Happiness

Hello crafty friends, I'm using one of my favourite layouts today with the simply gorgeous Hues of Happiness DSP . I decided to make the card using Pool Party cardstock to complement the blue flowers in a bed of purples, I think it turned out lovely. I added detail to the card front by using the Scalloped edge from the Scalloped Contours Dies , and heat embossed a sentiment in silver from the Color & Contour stamp set .  To finish I added a touch of bling with Rhinestone  Basic Jewels . Thanks for visiting today, I hope you enjoyed viewing my project. Stay tuned for more inspiration and tips this month. I’ve listed the products I used below, just click on the picture and be taken directly to the product.  I truly appreciate your support, it inspires me to keep crafting and helps to keep my blog and YouTube channel running. If you live in Australia and don't already have a Demonstrator I'd love to be yours.  Hues of Happiness DSP Scalloped Contour Dies   Colo...

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop | Special Guest France Martin

Welcome to the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop, this month we have France Martin or "Frenchie" as you may know of her joining us as special guest.   When scrolling through Frenchie's blog and You Tube tutorials in noticed that Fun Fold cards popped up from time to time, I love fun folds! Now I knew what I would CASE, the problem though...... which style?  I decided to take the challenge of a Z-fold card as I hadn't done one of these before, below is Frenchie's card: Rather than butterflys, I opted to showcase the gorgeous new Falling Flowers  Bundle  from the 2016-2017 Catalogue to decorate my card I procrastinated for quite some time, then just went free for all stamping in Basic black and die cutting the flowers, I water coloured the images using an Aqua Painter then laid them on the diagonal edges and worked on the arrangement,  and oh my!... I am so happy with the result!  H ere is my card I used the full height and wi...

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop September 2015 - Holiday Catalogue

It's that time again; Crazy Crafters Monthly Blog Hop, come join the fun and see our inspiration from our projects featuring items from the 2015 Holiday Catalogue. There are so many fantastic items in the the Holiday Catalogue - where do I begin! I fell in love with the Snow Place stamp set when I set eyes on it - so versatile, you get to pick and choose how you dress up your little snow buddies   with the Snow Friends Framelits dies  and create unique characters - mix and match with all of their accessories! Remember- if you purchase the Snow Place Stamp set and the Snow Friends Framelits as as a bundle you save 15% First card of the rank here is my daughter's choice - she wanted to see the adorable penguin in action, except she couldn't choose how to dress them, so I ended up with 2 cards! I've used Whipser White with Soft Sky cardstock and ink, I edged the card using my two-way glue pen then dipped in Dazzling Diamonds. Smok...