Welcome to the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop, this month we have France Martin or "Frenchie" as you may know of her joining us as special guest. When scrolling through Frenchie's blog and You Tube tutorials in noticed that Fun Fold cards popped up from time to time, I love fun folds! Now I knew what I would CASE, the problem though...... which style? I decided to take the challenge of a Z-fold card as I hadn't done one of these before, below is Frenchie's card: Rather than butterflys, I opted to showcase the gorgeous new Falling Flowers Bundle from the 2016-2017 Catalogue to decorate my card I procrastinated for quite some time, then just went free for all stamping in Basic black and die cutting the flowers, I water coloured the images using an Aqua Painter then laid them on the diagonal edges and worked on the arrangement, and oh my!... I am so happy with the result! H ere is my card I used the full height and wi...
I love your rays above the "congrats"! The colors and patterns are so celebratory. Thank you for playing along with us as we celebrate 200 at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteYour burst of color and pattern on the top looks great! Happy card! Thank you for helping us celebrate 200 at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteFabulous card! The different patterns work so well together and the texture at the bottom is a perfect balance. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.
ReplyDelete