Skip to main content

Thanks to you..... Detailed Floral Thinlets

I am just loving how effective the new Detailed Floral Thinlet dies look!



How amazing is this intricate design, and it was such a simple card to make:
  1. use the thinlets, 
  2. glue the die cuts to your card and 
  3. stamp a sentiment 
I think I took longer to decide that I wanted to use Rich Razzleberry cardstock for the design!

The Floral Phrases stamp set has a lovely variety of sentiments, today I went with the Thank You sentiment - the long phrase appealed to me and I adore how it finished off the card.

 

These Detailed Floral Thinlets Dies are amazing, they give such a detailed effect for very little effort, just run them through your Big Shot and you are done.  There are 3 in the pack, 2 for the intricate floral design and an edgelit that can be used with both of the floral framelits - I have used all 3 for my card today, by using the edgelit I was able to cut the 2 panels for the top and bottom of the card.  Below is a video showing how quick and easy it is to use this set.



Thanks for stopping by today, I hope I have given you inspiration to get into your craft room and create!  I would love to update you when I create a post! If you would like to receive an email from me when I do Click Here. You can also subscribe for my newsletter for Stampin' Up news, updates and Sales.


Have you ever thought about joining Stampin Up? Why not turn something you Love into so much more ....



That’s right! If you join Stampin' Up in June 2016 will get two FREE stamp sets of you choice in your Starter Kit! That’s an added value of up to $178 AUD!  It’s a freat way to check of a couple of items on your wish list from the new 2016-2017 Catalogue. Plus, if you are hosting an event  in June can also get Extra Stampin’ Rewards, which you can use towards their Starter Kit. Click here for more details! 


Everyone loves free products!  With purchases greater than $250 AUD, you earn Stampin’ Rewards that are used to pick up free products of your choice.  In June, Stampin’ Up! is offering an additional $50 for orders greater than $450.  If that’s not an incentive for you to place that large of an order, maybe it’s incentive enough to gather some friends together to combine orders?   Click here to learn more.

Here some examples of the Stampin' Rewards during June:

Order value
(AUD)
Stampin’ Rewards
Extra Stampin’ Rewards June
Total
Stampin’ Rewards
Choose 50% of item
$450
$45
$50
$95
-
$500
$60
$50
$110
-
$750
$105
$50
$155
1



When shopping  remember to use the current Hostess code displayed at the top of my blog at the check out and you will be eligible for a Thank You gift for for shopping with me  - Learn more here - be sure to click YES that you allow me as your demonstrator to contact you in your account settings otherwise I won't be able to forward your Thank You gift. 


http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=120300&dbwsdemoid=4013766

Comments

  1. What a beautiful card! It would make an ideal sympathy card and with the set and dies and a few colors of cardstock, you can make a lot of cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sherlie. You don't need a huge variety of projects to get this lovely card, 2 colours of cardstock and 1 ink is all it took.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - you have made my day!

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Folds Stampers Showcase - Hues of Happiness Circle Easel Card

Hello there crafters! You are going to love today's Stamper Showcase Blog Hop - we are all featuring FUN FOLDS, I just love a fun fold, I should really do more of them! I decided to a Circle Easel Card, it's a smaller card, but I think you will agree is just super cute, and with the Hues of Happiness DSP is just Gorgeous! This card is a relatively simple for a fun fold and comes together very quickly - I think I spent more time doing the floral arrangement than the actual fun fold itself. I took advantage of being able to die cut images directly from the Hues of Happiness DSP - I love it when we can do this with DSP, and aren't the flowers just stunning! I took 3 different flowers and some foliage and arranged to fit within the Basic White Circle cut from the largest circle die in Layering Circles Dies set, and the largest scallop die is used for the coloured section of the card. To create the card base you need to fold a piece of card stock and positon the largest die slig...

ESAD Holiday Catalogue Fancy Folds & 3D Projects

Welcome to the ESAD Holiday Catalogue Fancy Folds & 3D project Blog Hop. We're so excited to share our creations with you and we're certain that you will find great tips and inspiration from all our creations. The full lineup below will help you move along the hop, so grab a cuppa and enjoy! I've created a project using one of my favourite fun folds - a "z-fold", using the Snowflakes Sentiments Bundle The thinlits give the card lots to detail, and did take a bit of time to put together, but hey if I'm honest I overthink the the placement of the swirls and snowflake sentiments like 3 - 4 times before I stick them down, hahaha!, but I must say every minute was worth it, I am really happy with the finished card. Perfect Plum made the perfect companion for Soft Sky and Marina Mist and I also designed the height of the card so that when it folds flat it will fit in a normal C6 envelope Thanks so much for stopping by. I hop...

Thank you for everything Hues of Happiness

Hello crafty friends, I'm using one of my favourite layouts today with the simply gorgeous Hues of Happiness DSP . I decided to make the card using Pool Party cardstock to complement the blue flowers in a bed of purples, I think it turned out lovely. I added detail to the card front by using the Scalloped edge from the Scalloped Contours Dies , and heat embossed a sentiment in silver from the Color & Contour stamp set .  To finish I added a touch of bling with Rhinestone  Basic Jewels . Thanks for visiting today, I hope you enjoyed viewing my project. Stay tuned for more inspiration and tips this month. I’ve listed the products I used below, just click on the picture and be taken directly to the product.  I truly appreciate your support, it inspires me to keep crafting and helps to keep my blog and YouTube channel running. If you live in Australia and don't already have a Demonstrator I'd love to be yours.  Hues of Happiness DSP Scalloped Contour Dies   Colo...

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop | Special Guest France Martin

Welcome to the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop, this month we have France Martin or "Frenchie" as you may know of her joining us as special guest.   When scrolling through Frenchie's blog and You Tube tutorials in noticed that Fun Fold cards popped up from time to time, I love fun folds! Now I knew what I would CASE, the problem though...... which style?  I decided to take the challenge of a Z-fold card as I hadn't done one of these before, below is Frenchie's card: Rather than butterflys, I opted to showcase the gorgeous new Falling Flowers  Bundle  from the 2016-2017 Catalogue to decorate my card I procrastinated for quite some time, then just went free for all stamping in Basic black and die cutting the flowers, I water coloured the images using an Aqua Painter then laid them on the diagonal edges and worked on the arrangement,  and oh my!... I am so happy with the result!  H ere is my card I used the full height and wi...

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop September 2015 - Holiday Catalogue

It's that time again; Crazy Crafters Monthly Blog Hop, come join the fun and see our inspiration from our projects featuring items from the 2015 Holiday Catalogue. There are so many fantastic items in the the Holiday Catalogue - where do I begin! I fell in love with the Snow Place stamp set when I set eyes on it - so versatile, you get to pick and choose how you dress up your little snow buddies   with the Snow Friends Framelits dies  and create unique characters - mix and match with all of their accessories! Remember- if you purchase the Snow Place Stamp set and the Snow Friends Framelits as as a bundle you save 15% First card of the rank here is my daughter's choice - she wanted to see the adorable penguin in action, except she couldn't choose how to dress them, so I ended up with 2 cards! I've used Whipser White with Soft Sky cardstock and ink, I edged the card using my two-way glue pen then dipped in Dazzling Diamonds. Smok...