Skip to main content

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop | Special Guest Wendy Cranford


Welcome to the the Crazy Crafters blog hop with special guest Wendy Crawford! We are so excited to have the opportunity to hop with Wendy and get to CASE (copy and selectively Edit) some of her work for you in this hop today. 

It took me a while to decide what I would CASE, so many lovely projects as I viewed Wendy's blog, we share a common love of using the Aqua Painter for colouring our projects


How to use an aqua painters featuring Stampin' UP! ink pads. Wendy Cranford www.luvinstampin.com   Fairy Celebration watercolor card #GDP040 Wendy Cranford www.luvinstampin.com

This card was created using the Stampin' UP! Sweet Cupcake stamp set and framelits. Make your next birthday card stand out with a shaker cupcake card. Wendy Cranford www.luvinstampin.com

I'm also a sucker for a fun fold or a shaker card, so the above card combined with Aqua Painting is the inspiration for my card today, here is my card:



These cute little critters are from the Hostess Set - Lots of Love, they are so adorable! 

I used my Aqua Painter to colour them using Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake & Soft Suede with a touch of Blushing Bride blended for their cheeks, here's another view




I hope you have enjoyed viewing my project and I have given you inspiration! Please take time to hop all over the world to see the incredible inspiration and ideas the full blog line up below will help you move along to see all the projects or if you get off track at any time - if you have a chance please leave a comment, we just love receiving comments. 
You are currently on my blog - Sue Vine - Miss Pinks Craft Spot, check who is below me and that is where to head to next! Thanks for hopping with us.


Thanks for visiting today, I hope you enjoyed viewing my project.  I would love to update you when I create a post or assist you with purchasing Stampin' Up!® products. If you would like to receive an email from me when I do Click Here. You can also subscribe for my newsletter for Stampin' Up news, updates and Sales. 
Don' forget, if you haven't done so already you only have a few days to redeem Bonus Day's coupons - don't miss out!


This amazing Thoughtful Branches bundle will be available to purchase in August... only while stocks last, you don't want to miss out

Why not turn something you love into so much more....By joining my team and getting the Stampin' Up!® Starter kit you can add this stunning bundle to your starter kit right and right now you can even add the new Holiday Catalogue items to your kit! The starter kit is $169 and allows you to order $235 of ANY current Stampin' Up!® product including this special limited -time bundle. I would LOVE to welcome you to my team - Ink Obsession.  JOIN NOW



When shopping  remember to use the current Hostess code displayed at the top of my blog at the check out and you will be eligible for a Thank You gift for for shopping with me  - Learn more here - be sure to click YES that you allow me as your demonstrator to contact you in your account settings otherwise I won't be able to forward your Thank You gift. If you spend $250+ with your own order please DO NOT use this code as you become the hostess and can choose your own free items for your rewards as part of the order process.

Comments

  1. Oh Sue I love this LOTS! So very Cute and adorable and a perfect CASE. Nawww I am going to have to CASE this some day soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really happy how this card turned out, it is such a super cute set

      Delete
  2. So cute love the combination of the images and shaker technique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning Sue! I love how you've taken ideas from both of Wendy's cards and created something totally you (even though it's not pink!) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are little pink cheeks, so there is a pink element lol. I love colouring images, one of my fave things, and couldn't resist a shaker this time

      Delete
  4. Fabulous!!! Sooooo cute and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT no PINK? Sue this is just divine, I have yet to make a shaker card myself at home, and this is a perfect card for an Engagement, Anniversary, Boyfriend(s)/Girlfriend(s) card. I hope you realize that I WILL be CASEing your CASEing soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Christine, I traded pink for cute. Red is the primary for pink, so maybe technically... there is still pink :) would love to see your CASE of the CASE!

      Delete
  6. Such a sweet card Sue, perfect for Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect way to hero those sweet little hedgehogs with a heart shaker card! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card, such a cute design :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Sue, what a gorgeous card! Perfect for Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is fantastic. I love the hedgehogs. The color combo is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable. I really like that you used the heart punch for the shaker window. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute Sue.....such a cute idea

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card Sue - just so adorable and the shaker heart is a fantastic element to express the love. Fabulous case and love aqua painters too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love love love this! So cute! This stamp set is one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is so cute, shows your great creative skills.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute! Love the combination of water colour and shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. How cute! Love everything about it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - you have made my day!

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Folds Stampers Showcase - Hues of Happiness Circle Easel Card

Hello there crafters! You are going to love today's Stamper Showcase Blog Hop - we are all featuring FUN FOLDS, I just love a fun fold, I should really do more of them! I decided to a Circle Easel Card, it's a smaller card, but I think you will agree is just super cute, and with the Hues of Happiness DSP is just Gorgeous! This card is a relatively simple for a fun fold and comes together very quickly - I think I spent more time doing the floral arrangement than the actual fun fold itself. I took advantage of being able to die cut images directly from the Hues of Happiness DSP - I love it when we can do this with DSP, and aren't the flowers just stunning! I took 3 different flowers and some foliage and arranged to fit within the Basic White Circle cut from the largest circle die in Layering Circles Dies set, and the largest scallop die is used for the coloured section of the card. To create the card base you need to fold a piece of card stock and positon the largest die slig...

ESAD Holiday Catalogue Fancy Folds & 3D Projects

Welcome to the ESAD Holiday Catalogue Fancy Folds & 3D project Blog Hop. We're so excited to share our creations with you and we're certain that you will find great tips and inspiration from all our creations. The full lineup below will help you move along the hop, so grab a cuppa and enjoy! I've created a project using one of my favourite fun folds - a "z-fold", using the Snowflakes Sentiments Bundle The thinlits give the card lots to detail, and did take a bit of time to put together, but hey if I'm honest I overthink the the placement of the swirls and snowflake sentiments like 3 - 4 times before I stick them down, hahaha!, but I must say every minute was worth it, I am really happy with the finished card. Perfect Plum made the perfect companion for Soft Sky and Marina Mist and I also designed the height of the card so that when it folds flat it will fit in a normal C6 envelope Thanks so much for stopping by. I hop...

Thank you for everything Hues of Happiness

Hello crafty friends, I'm using one of my favourite layouts today with the simply gorgeous Hues of Happiness DSP . I decided to make the card using Pool Party cardstock to complement the blue flowers in a bed of purples, I think it turned out lovely. I added detail to the card front by using the Scalloped edge from the Scalloped Contours Dies , and heat embossed a sentiment in silver from the Color & Contour stamp set .  To finish I added a touch of bling with Rhinestone  Basic Jewels . Thanks for visiting today, I hope you enjoyed viewing my project. Stay tuned for more inspiration and tips this month. I’ve listed the products I used below, just click on the picture and be taken directly to the product.  I truly appreciate your support, it inspires me to keep crafting and helps to keep my blog and YouTube channel running. If you live in Australia and don't already have a Demonstrator I'd love to be yours.  Hues of Happiness DSP Scalloped Contour Dies   Colo...

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop | Special Guest France Martin

Welcome to the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop, this month we have France Martin or "Frenchie" as you may know of her joining us as special guest.   When scrolling through Frenchie's blog and You Tube tutorials in noticed that Fun Fold cards popped up from time to time, I love fun folds! Now I knew what I would CASE, the problem though...... which style?  I decided to take the challenge of a Z-fold card as I hadn't done one of these before, below is Frenchie's card: Rather than butterflys, I opted to showcase the gorgeous new Falling Flowers  Bundle  from the 2016-2017 Catalogue to decorate my card I procrastinated for quite some time, then just went free for all stamping in Basic black and die cutting the flowers, I water coloured the images using an Aqua Painter then laid them on the diagonal edges and worked on the arrangement,  and oh my!... I am so happy with the result!  H ere is my card I used the full height and wi...

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop September 2015 - Holiday Catalogue

It's that time again; Crazy Crafters Monthly Blog Hop, come join the fun and see our inspiration from our projects featuring items from the 2015 Holiday Catalogue. There are so many fantastic items in the the Holiday Catalogue - where do I begin! I fell in love with the Snow Place stamp set when I set eyes on it - so versatile, you get to pick and choose how you dress up your little snow buddies   with the Snow Friends Framelits dies  and create unique characters - mix and match with all of their accessories! Remember- if you purchase the Snow Place Stamp set and the Snow Friends Framelits as as a bundle you save 15% First card of the rank here is my daughter's choice - she wanted to see the adorable penguin in action, except she couldn't choose how to dress them, so I ended up with 2 cards! I've used Whipser White with Soft Sky cardstock and ink, I edged the card using my two-way glue pen then dipped in Dazzling Diamonds. Smok...