Skip to main content

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop | Special Guest Jeanette Egemann


Welcome to the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with special guest Jeanette Egemann all the way over in Germany! she is an extremely successful demonstrator, in fact she was No. 15 in the world last year; hopping with Jeanette is such an honour.

There are lots of wonderful creations on Jeanette's blog, I drew inspiration form this card:



What I love about this design is the use of a background stamp combined with the die cut sentiment, and of course the little elements of bling - I just adore bling! Here is what I was inspired to create:


There are so many amazing background stamps in the new catalogue, I've used "Sheet Music" for my background.  My husband studied music at school and even played classical guitar in state orchestra, so this stamp was a must have.

I layered my sentiment using Early Espresso and Soft Suede die cuts - the Happy Birthday framelit is just gorgeous, and to finish I've added a little bling with using the Metallics Sequins Assortment - the faceted sequins come in 3 sizes & 5 colours.

Here's a closeup of the offset die cuts - the colours I've used have created the illusion of a shadow and it really makes the sentiment pop of the card, but it is still flat for posting = win, win 


Be sure you hop all the way around our Crazy Crafters hop and see all the incredible creations, and if you have a chance please leave a comment, we love receiving comments! You are currently on my blog, Sue Vine - Miss Pinks Craft Spot , check who is below me and that is where to head to next! Thanks for hopping with us.




Thanks for visiting today, I hope you enjoyed viewing my project.  I would love to update you when I create a post! If you would like to receive an email from me when I do Click Here. You can also subscribe for my newsletter for Stampin' Up news, updates and Sales. 
Want to make this project? Here are the supplies used:

            

Stamp sets/Framelits:
Sheet Music, Happy Birthday Thinlets Die
Ink: 
Soft Suede
Cardstock: 
Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Early Espresso
Adhesives, Embellishments etc:
Metallics Sequin Assortment, Tombo multipurpose glue, Big Shot

Why not turn something you love into so much more....By joining my team and getting the Stampin' Up!® Starter kit for $169 and you get to choose $235 of ANY current Stampin' Up!® product when you join - such a great offer, too good to miss!  I would LOVE to welcome you to my team - Ink Obsession, why not JOIN NOW
        

When shopping  remember to use the current Hostess code displayed at the top of my blog at the check out and you will be eligible for a Thank You gift for for shopping with me  - Learn more here - be sure to click YES that you allow me as your demonstrator to contact you in your account settings otherwise I won't be able to forward your Thank You gift. 



Comments

  1. Lovely clean lines. I think I need to add that music background stamp to my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Sue. I love the CAS feel of this design. This background stamp is so versatile. I jumped for joy when i saw it in the catalogue and can't wait to own it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Sue. Love that shadow effect, nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sue, thanks for being part of this blog hop and caseing my project. I love your card, also the background stamp. I wonder why I forgot to order it. I will put it on my list.

    Greetings from Germany,

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Have you ever been tempted to play the notes on the paper?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, great layout, love the shadow effect on the words, will have to try that, it does make the words pop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Card Sue, just loving the sentiment just pops off the card. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sheet music looks great & love how you've doubled the dies xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely Sue.....and I have to say that sheet music is stealing my heart

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Sue. I love, love, love this background stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really like your take on Jeanette's card, you've done a beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - you have made my day!

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Folds Stampers Showcase - Hues of Happiness Circle Easel Card

Hello there crafters! You are going to love today's Stamper Showcase Blog Hop - we are all featuring FUN FOLDS, I just love a fun fold, I should really do more of them! I decided to a Circle Easel Card, it's a smaller card, but I think you will agree is just super cute, and with the Hues of Happiness DSP is just Gorgeous! This card is a relatively simple for a fun fold and comes together very quickly - I think I spent more time doing the floral arrangement than the actual fun fold itself. I took advantage of being able to die cut images directly from the Hues of Happiness DSP - I love it when we can do this with DSP, and aren't the flowers just stunning! I took 3 different flowers and some foliage and arranged to fit within the Basic White Circle cut from the largest circle die in Layering Circles Dies set, and the largest scallop die is used for the coloured section of the card. To create the card base you need to fold a piece of card stock and positon the largest die slig...

ESAD Holiday Catalogue Fancy Folds & 3D Projects

Welcome to the ESAD Holiday Catalogue Fancy Folds & 3D project Blog Hop. We're so excited to share our creations with you and we're certain that you will find great tips and inspiration from all our creations. The full lineup below will help you move along the hop, so grab a cuppa and enjoy! I've created a project using one of my favourite fun folds - a "z-fold", using the Snowflakes Sentiments Bundle The thinlits give the card lots to detail, and did take a bit of time to put together, but hey if I'm honest I overthink the the placement of the swirls and snowflake sentiments like 3 - 4 times before I stick them down, hahaha!, but I must say every minute was worth it, I am really happy with the finished card. Perfect Plum made the perfect companion for Soft Sky and Marina Mist and I also designed the height of the card so that when it folds flat it will fit in a normal C6 envelope Thanks so much for stopping by. I hop...

Thank you for everything Hues of Happiness

Hello crafty friends, I'm using one of my favourite layouts today with the simply gorgeous Hues of Happiness DSP . I decided to make the card using Pool Party cardstock to complement the blue flowers in a bed of purples, I think it turned out lovely. I added detail to the card front by using the Scalloped edge from the Scalloped Contours Dies , and heat embossed a sentiment in silver from the Color & Contour stamp set .  To finish I added a touch of bling with Rhinestone  Basic Jewels . Thanks for visiting today, I hope you enjoyed viewing my project. Stay tuned for more inspiration and tips this month. I’ve listed the products I used below, just click on the picture and be taken directly to the product.  I truly appreciate your support, it inspires me to keep crafting and helps to keep my blog and YouTube channel running. If you live in Australia and don't already have a Demonstrator I'd love to be yours.  Hues of Happiness DSP Scalloped Contour Dies   Colo...

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop | Special Guest France Martin

Welcome to the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop, this month we have France Martin or "Frenchie" as you may know of her joining us as special guest.   When scrolling through Frenchie's blog and You Tube tutorials in noticed that Fun Fold cards popped up from time to time, I love fun folds! Now I knew what I would CASE, the problem though...... which style?  I decided to take the challenge of a Z-fold card as I hadn't done one of these before, below is Frenchie's card: Rather than butterflys, I opted to showcase the gorgeous new Falling Flowers  Bundle  from the 2016-2017 Catalogue to decorate my card I procrastinated for quite some time, then just went free for all stamping in Basic black and die cutting the flowers, I water coloured the images using an Aqua Painter then laid them on the diagonal edges and worked on the arrangement,  and oh my!... I am so happy with the result!  H ere is my card I used the full height and wi...

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop September 2015 - Holiday Catalogue

It's that time again; Crazy Crafters Monthly Blog Hop, come join the fun and see our inspiration from our projects featuring items from the 2015 Holiday Catalogue. There are so many fantastic items in the the Holiday Catalogue - where do I begin! I fell in love with the Snow Place stamp set when I set eyes on it - so versatile, you get to pick and choose how you dress up your little snow buddies   with the Snow Friends Framelits dies  and create unique characters - mix and match with all of their accessories! Remember- if you purchase the Snow Place Stamp set and the Snow Friends Framelits as as a bundle you save 15% First card of the rank here is my daughter's choice - she wanted to see the adorable penguin in action, except she couldn't choose how to dress them, so I ended up with 2 cards! I've used Whipser White with Soft Sky cardstock and ink, I edged the card using my two-way glue pen then dipped in Dazzling Diamonds. Smok...