Skip to main content

Daisy Delight | #WWYS124

Welcome to this weeks challenge at What Will You Stamp? This week the set we are showcasing the amazing popular Daisy Delight stamp set


This set also co-ordinates with the Daisy Punch - so popular it went on back order within weeks of launching!  

My project today utilises the smaller flowers in the Daisy Delight set, the set is "double stamp" which means you have one stamp for the detail of the image and another for the background - you can see this with the pink daisies below:




I love how easy photopolymer stamp sets are to use to line up images for stamping, this enables you to use different colours for foliage and flowers with ease.  I was also able to "bend" the long stems of the daisy to create the effect of a bunch below the Scalloped oval sentiment.




I used the masking technique to break up the sentiment so that it fitted perfectly within stitched shape oval - I adore these framelits, the stitching has such a lovely delicate effect, and layer beautifully with the Layering Ovals framelits. I mixed up the Bakers twine for something a bit different, and just love how this turned out.

Check out all the great projects from the Design Team click here, we would love you to participate in our weekly challenges at What Will You Stamp? why not play along with this week - We'd love to see what you create!


Thanks for visiting today, I hope you enjoyed viewing my project.  I would love to update you when I create a post! If you would like to receive an email from me when I do Click Here. You can also subscribe for my newsletter for Stampin' Up news, updates and Sales. 
Other supplies used:

      
      
 Why not turn something you love into so much more....



During July you can join my team and not only can you purchase your Starter Kit ($235 of YOUR CHOICE of product for $169 with free shipping), PLUS you will also receive the amazing Essentials Gift Pack valued at $121 - a great collection of products that every stamper needs- that's a total of $187 in free products! such a great offer, too good to miss!  I would LOVE to welcome you to my team - Ink Obsession, why not JOIN NOW
        

BONUS DAYS are back! Earn a $9 voucher for every $90 you spend in my store. When shopping remember to use the current Hostess code displayed at the top of my blog at the check out and you will be eligible for a Thank You gift for for shopping with me  - Learn more here - be sure to click YES that you allow me as your demonstrator to contact you in your account settings otherwise I won't be able to forward your Thank You gift. 





Comments

  1. Love it! Such a sweet card Sue. I need to use those smaller flowers more often. Thanks for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, so many possibilities with different sentiments. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful bouquet, Sue. Really like your design this week, it's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Card, love how you have the large bold sentiment as your centre piece. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loveing how your boquet wraps the sentiment Sue. A beautiful soft and pretty card xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Sue .. I love this daisy stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card design, the small flowers make a beautiful bouquet around your central words, love the colours you have used :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sue, your card is so pretty. I adore how you have placed the sentiment up and over the inked image and have the flowers peek out and around it. I hope you don't mind but I think I may use this idea soon. ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - you have made my day!

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Folds Stampers Showcase - Hues of Happiness Circle Easel Card

Hello there crafters! You are going to love today's Stamper Showcase Blog Hop - we are all featuring FUN FOLDS, I just love a fun fold, I should really do more of them! I decided to a Circle Easel Card, it's a smaller card, but I think you will agree is just super cute, and with the Hues of Happiness DSP is just Gorgeous! This card is a relatively simple for a fun fold and comes together very quickly - I think I spent more time doing the floral arrangement than the actual fun fold itself. I took advantage of being able to die cut images directly from the Hues of Happiness DSP - I love it when we can do this with DSP, and aren't the flowers just stunning! I took 3 different flowers and some foliage and arranged to fit within the Basic White Circle cut from the largest circle die in Layering Circles Dies set, and the largest scallop die is used for the coloured section of the card. To create the card base you need to fold a piece of card stock and positon the largest die slig...

ESAD Holiday Catalogue Fancy Folds & 3D Projects

Welcome to the ESAD Holiday Catalogue Fancy Folds & 3D project Blog Hop. We're so excited to share our creations with you and we're certain that you will find great tips and inspiration from all our creations. The full lineup below will help you move along the hop, so grab a cuppa and enjoy! I've created a project using one of my favourite fun folds - a "z-fold", using the Snowflakes Sentiments Bundle The thinlits give the card lots to detail, and did take a bit of time to put together, but hey if I'm honest I overthink the the placement of the swirls and snowflake sentiments like 3 - 4 times before I stick them down, hahaha!, but I must say every minute was worth it, I am really happy with the finished card. Perfect Plum made the perfect companion for Soft Sky and Marina Mist and I also designed the height of the card so that when it folds flat it will fit in a normal C6 envelope Thanks so much for stopping by. I hop...

Thank you for everything Hues of Happiness

Hello crafty friends, I'm using one of my favourite layouts today with the simply gorgeous Hues of Happiness DSP . I decided to make the card using Pool Party cardstock to complement the blue flowers in a bed of purples, I think it turned out lovely. I added detail to the card front by using the Scalloped edge from the Scalloped Contours Dies , and heat embossed a sentiment in silver from the Color & Contour stamp set .  To finish I added a touch of bling with Rhinestone  Basic Jewels . Thanks for visiting today, I hope you enjoyed viewing my project. Stay tuned for more inspiration and tips this month. I’ve listed the products I used below, just click on the picture and be taken directly to the product.  I truly appreciate your support, it inspires me to keep crafting and helps to keep my blog and YouTube channel running. If you live in Australia and don't already have a Demonstrator I'd love to be yours.  Hues of Happiness DSP Scalloped Contour Dies   Colo...

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop | Special Guest France Martin

Welcome to the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop, this month we have France Martin or "Frenchie" as you may know of her joining us as special guest.   When scrolling through Frenchie's blog and You Tube tutorials in noticed that Fun Fold cards popped up from time to time, I love fun folds! Now I knew what I would CASE, the problem though...... which style?  I decided to take the challenge of a Z-fold card as I hadn't done one of these before, below is Frenchie's card: Rather than butterflys, I opted to showcase the gorgeous new Falling Flowers  Bundle  from the 2016-2017 Catalogue to decorate my card I procrastinated for quite some time, then just went free for all stamping in Basic black and die cutting the flowers, I water coloured the images using an Aqua Painter then laid them on the diagonal edges and worked on the arrangement,  and oh my!... I am so happy with the result!  H ere is my card I used the full height and wi...

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop September 2015 - Holiday Catalogue

It's that time again; Crazy Crafters Monthly Blog Hop, come join the fun and see our inspiration from our projects featuring items from the 2015 Holiday Catalogue. There are so many fantastic items in the the Holiday Catalogue - where do I begin! I fell in love with the Snow Place stamp set when I set eyes on it - so versatile, you get to pick and choose how you dress up your little snow buddies   with the Snow Friends Framelits dies  and create unique characters - mix and match with all of their accessories! Remember- if you purchase the Snow Place Stamp set and the Snow Friends Framelits as as a bundle you save 15% First card of the rank here is my daughter's choice - she wanted to see the adorable penguin in action, except she couldn't choose how to dress them, so I ended up with 2 cards! I've used Whipser White with Soft Sky cardstock and ink, I edged the card using my two-way glue pen then dipped in Dazzling Diamonds. Smok...