Skip to main content

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop | Special Guest Martha Inchely


Welcome to another Crazy Crafters Special Guest Blog Hop. Today we have Martha Inchley from Ontario Canada joining us, she is  a 2017 Artisan Team member - pinch myself that I am on a blog hop with her! We've all selected a project to CASE (Copy & Selectively Edit) and are excited to share our projects with you. You can see all Martha's wonderful creations on her blog Inch of Creativity. I drew inspiration from this card Martha made way back in 2014! 


What I liked about this card was the feature element of the cake, the "scripty" words (as described by Martha on her blog) and of course the touch of bling - I do love my bling!  Here is what I've created:



I love the quirkiness of the Happiest of Days stamp set, the font, the images, everything about it! It's a great set for making quick and easy cards.  

To carry my design from corner to corner I mask of all but one corner of the largesy stamp and inked up the rose and foliage with Stampin' Write markers. I lightly applied Melon Mambo to the stripes on the cake with an Aqua painter and a touch of smokey Slate to the stand, lastly smudged the stamping on the roses ever so slightly so they have a touch of colour -  Metallic sequins were the perfect finishing touch of bling.




Be sure you hop all the way around our Crazy Crafters hop and see all the incredible creations, and if you have a chance please leave a comment, we love receiving comments! You are currently on my blog, Sue Vine - Miss Pinks Craft Spot , check who is below me and that is where to head to next! Thanks for hopping with us. 


Thanks for visiting today, I hope you enjoyed viewing my project.  I would love to update you when I create a post! If you would like to receive an email from me when I do Click Here. You can also subscribe for my newsletter for Stampin' Up news, updates and Sales. 

Why not turn something you love into so much more....By joining my team and getting the Stampin' Up!® Starter kit for $169 and you get to choose $235 of ANY current Stampin' Up!® product when you join - such a great offer, too good to miss!  I would LOVE to welcome you to my team - Ink Obsession, why not JOIN NOW
     
When shopping  remember to use the current Hostess code displayed at the top of my blog at the check out and you will be eligible for a Thank You gift for for shopping with me  - Learn more here - be sure to click YES that you allow me as your demonstrator to contact you in your account settings otherwise I won't be able to forward your Thank You gift. 


Comments

  1. Love what you've done with this CASE - so pretty and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, simple and elegant, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, simple and elegant, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and case Sue. Love the layout and colours so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Sue it's such a great CASE

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is divine! So light and feminine and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the card you cased and what you've done with it. I don't own that set but think I need it now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card, love it, so delicate and girly. Love the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Sue. Love the clean and simple look, plus the subtle bling of the iridescent sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely Stunning! Your card is perfect and everything is placed perfectly. I love the little hint of pink from the layer. Thanks for letting me hop with you and the crazy crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a lovely card, Sue, so well laid out & lovely palette xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - you have made my day!

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Folds Stampers Showcase - Hues of Happiness Circle Easel Card

Hello there crafters! You are going to love today's Stamper Showcase Blog Hop - we are all featuring FUN FOLDS, I just love a fun fold, I should really do more of them! I decided to a Circle Easel Card, it's a smaller card, but I think you will agree is just super cute, and with the Hues of Happiness DSP is just Gorgeous! This card is a relatively simple for a fun fold and comes together very quickly - I think I spent more time doing the floral arrangement than the actual fun fold itself. I took advantage of being able to die cut images directly from the Hues of Happiness DSP - I love it when we can do this with DSP, and aren't the flowers just stunning! I took 3 different flowers and some foliage and arranged to fit within the Basic White Circle cut from the largest circle die in Layering Circles Dies set, and the largest scallop die is used for the coloured section of the card. To create the card base you need to fold a piece of card stock and positon the largest die slig...

ESAD Holiday Catalogue Fancy Folds & 3D Projects

Welcome to the ESAD Holiday Catalogue Fancy Folds & 3D project Blog Hop. We're so excited to share our creations with you and we're certain that you will find great tips and inspiration from all our creations. The full lineup below will help you move along the hop, so grab a cuppa and enjoy! I've created a project using one of my favourite fun folds - a "z-fold", using the Snowflakes Sentiments Bundle The thinlits give the card lots to detail, and did take a bit of time to put together, but hey if I'm honest I overthink the the placement of the swirls and snowflake sentiments like 3 - 4 times before I stick them down, hahaha!, but I must say every minute was worth it, I am really happy with the finished card. Perfect Plum made the perfect companion for Soft Sky and Marina Mist and I also designed the height of the card so that when it folds flat it will fit in a normal C6 envelope Thanks so much for stopping by. I hop...

Thank you for everything Hues of Happiness

Hello crafty friends, I'm using one of my favourite layouts today with the simply gorgeous Hues of Happiness DSP . I decided to make the card using Pool Party cardstock to complement the blue flowers in a bed of purples, I think it turned out lovely. I added detail to the card front by using the Scalloped edge from the Scalloped Contours Dies , and heat embossed a sentiment in silver from the Color & Contour stamp set .  To finish I added a touch of bling with Rhinestone  Basic Jewels . Thanks for visiting today, I hope you enjoyed viewing my project. Stay tuned for more inspiration and tips this month. I’ve listed the products I used below, just click on the picture and be taken directly to the product.  I truly appreciate your support, it inspires me to keep crafting and helps to keep my blog and YouTube channel running. If you live in Australia and don't already have a Demonstrator I'd love to be yours.  Hues of Happiness DSP Scalloped Contour Dies   Colo...

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop | Special Guest France Martin

Welcome to the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop, this month we have France Martin or "Frenchie" as you may know of her joining us as special guest.   When scrolling through Frenchie's blog and You Tube tutorials in noticed that Fun Fold cards popped up from time to time, I love fun folds! Now I knew what I would CASE, the problem though...... which style?  I decided to take the challenge of a Z-fold card as I hadn't done one of these before, below is Frenchie's card: Rather than butterflys, I opted to showcase the gorgeous new Falling Flowers  Bundle  from the 2016-2017 Catalogue to decorate my card I procrastinated for quite some time, then just went free for all stamping in Basic black and die cutting the flowers, I water coloured the images using an Aqua Painter then laid them on the diagonal edges and worked on the arrangement,  and oh my!... I am so happy with the result!  H ere is my card I used the full height and wi...

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop September 2015 - Holiday Catalogue

It's that time again; Crazy Crafters Monthly Blog Hop, come join the fun and see our inspiration from our projects featuring items from the 2015 Holiday Catalogue. There are so many fantastic items in the the Holiday Catalogue - where do I begin! I fell in love with the Snow Place stamp set when I set eyes on it - so versatile, you get to pick and choose how you dress up your little snow buddies   with the Snow Friends Framelits dies  and create unique characters - mix and match with all of their accessories! Remember- if you purchase the Snow Place Stamp set and the Snow Friends Framelits as as a bundle you save 15% First card of the rank here is my daughter's choice - she wanted to see the adorable penguin in action, except she couldn't choose how to dress them, so I ended up with 2 cards! I've used Whipser White with Soft Sky cardstock and ink, I edged the card using my two-way glue pen then dipped in Dazzling Diamonds. Smok...