Skip to main content

Hello with Beautiful Butterflies

Hello, crafty friends, can you believe that January is almost past us by? Where does time go? Inspiration for my card today was from a much cooler day during my 8-4 working week where I realised I was listening to the birds outside my study window and glance out and saw a beautiful butterfly in the garden.


I've used the Beautiful Butterflies bundle, which includes stamp set, dies and 3D embossing folder. You can use the embossing folder as a background and selected die cuts also fit into the images in the folder - like my large colourful butterfly, I love these multi purpose folders, so many options to make gorgeous cards!


I've used both embossed (background) and de-bossed (feature butterfly in this design..... it may have been a slight oversight/accident, but never the less I'm more than happy with the result. Before cutting the feature I used blending brushes to apply Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight, and then flick water over the colouring, then I die cut and ran through the embossing folder. 


A little splatter of ink on the background and a touch of bling with Blooming Pearls to match the Gold embossed sentiment and ribbon and my card was complete.

Thanks for visiting today, I hope you enjoyed viewing my project. Stay tuned for more inspiration and tips this month. I’ve listed the products I used below, just click on the picture and be taken directly to the product. 

I truly appreciate your support, it inspires me to keep crafting and helps to keep my blog and YouTube channel running. If you live in Australia and don't already have a Demonstrator  that you shop with I'd love to be yours. 


Comments

  1. What a stunning project! (Then all of your projects are.) Welcome back. Have missed you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - you have made my day!