Skip to main content

2017/18 Annual Catalogue Sneak Peek


Hello and welcome to the Aim for Alaska blog hop... his special themed hop today for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who are in a training program "Aim for Alaska". The program aims to provide training, inspiration & tasks focused to push you out of your comfort zone to aim higher and reach out for your goals and it includes many opportunities to listen to amazing demonstrators from around the world.

Our hop today will showcase the items we have already been able to order as demonstrators, so you get a fantastic preview of what is available on June 1st!

I've made a quick and simple card today to show how amazing the new Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper is....


If you are anything like me, there are just times when there are not enough hours in the day, and whilst I would love to lock myself away in my crafting area and stamp to my hearts content, there are pressing commitments that I need to attend to - but I need my creative balance, so times like this it's great to reach for your Designer Series paper and create a quick card.



I added a strip of Mini Chevron ribbon with a cute bow - Old Olive perfectly coordinates with this DSP, and what about the gorgeous sentiment! It's from the Daisy Delight stamp set, I love how the stitched shapes and scalloped framelits dress it up.

I hope I've inspired you with my project, be sure you hop all the way around the hop and see all the incredible creations, and if you have a chance please leave a comment, we love receiving comments! You are currently on my blog, Sue Vine - Miss Pinks Craft Spot , check who is below me and that is where to head to next! Thanks for hopping with us.


Thanks for visiting today, I hope you enjoyed viewing my project.  I would love to update you when I create a post! If you would like to receive an email from me when I do Click Here. You can also subscribe for my newsletter for Stampin' Up news, updates and Sales. 
Check out what items are retiring to make way for the new catalogue - save up to 50% on selected items while stocks last!

Can't wait til June 1st or just want to SAVE 20% on all your Stampin' Up! purchases? Simply by joining my team you can get hands your Stampin' Up!® Starter kit for $169 and you get to choose $235 of ANY current Stampin' Up!® product - and you will get access to pre-order items from the new 2017/2018 catalogue - such a great time to join, too good to miss!  I would LOVE to welcome you to my team - Ink Obsession, why not JOIN NOW

When shopping  remember to use the current Hostess code displayed at the top of my blog at the check out and you will be eligible for a Thank You gift for for shopping with me  - Learn more here - be sure to click YES that you allow me as your demonstrator to contact you in your account settings otherwise I won't be able to forward your Thank You gift. 

Comments

  1. Beautiful card Sue! That designer paper makes it look as if you watercolored yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is just one of the great things with this gorgeous DSP - it does the work for you!

      Delete
  2. Great way to make the paper the star Sue! Love that mini chevron riibbon, it looks stunning! I love these two colours together x
    Your card is gorgeous!!! It has MY FAVE colour GREEEEEEN lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Kim, I love the ribbon too - it is nice and soft, great for making bows

      Delete
  3. This is such a great way to show off the new ribbon & dsp xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This DSP is so pretty, a stunningly simple card yet so effective!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Sue.....those daisies just pop against the green...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, Sue! Great layout, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your combination creates a great pop of vivid colors and still the clean and simple design shines!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, simple but very classy, I need to remember to use my DP like that. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is just GORGEOUS! love that paper Sue. Thanks for taking part in the hop. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card Sue. I wasn't sure about that paper and now I love it! Bright and happy - love the green and yellow. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card Sue, it's a great one to show the new DSP and Ribbon. I'm loving this DSP too! Thanks for sharing. xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - you have made my day!

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Folds Stampers Showcase - Hues of Happiness Circle Easel Card

Hello there crafters! You are going to love today's Stamper Showcase Blog Hop - we are all featuring FUN FOLDS, I just love a fun fold, I should really do more of them! I decided to a Circle Easel Card, it's a smaller card, but I think you will agree is just super cute, and with the Hues of Happiness DSP is just Gorgeous! This card is a relatively simple for a fun fold and comes together very quickly - I think I spent more time doing the floral arrangement than the actual fun fold itself. I took advantage of being able to die cut images directly from the Hues of Happiness DSP - I love it when we can do this with DSP, and aren't the flowers just stunning! I took 3 different flowers and some foliage and arranged to fit within the Basic White Circle cut from the largest circle die in Layering Circles Dies set, and the largest scallop die is used for the coloured section of the card. To create the card base you need to fold a piece of card stock and positon the largest die slig...

ESAD Holiday Catalogue Fancy Folds & 3D Projects

Welcome to the ESAD Holiday Catalogue Fancy Folds & 3D project Blog Hop. We're so excited to share our creations with you and we're certain that you will find great tips and inspiration from all our creations. The full lineup below will help you move along the hop, so grab a cuppa and enjoy! I've created a project using one of my favourite fun folds - a "z-fold", using the Snowflakes Sentiments Bundle The thinlits give the card lots to detail, and did take a bit of time to put together, but hey if I'm honest I overthink the the placement of the swirls and snowflake sentiments like 3 - 4 times before I stick them down, hahaha!, but I must say every minute was worth it, I am really happy with the finished card. Perfect Plum made the perfect companion for Soft Sky and Marina Mist and I also designed the height of the card so that when it folds flat it will fit in a normal C6 envelope Thanks so much for stopping by. I hop...

Thank you for everything Hues of Happiness

Hello crafty friends, I'm using one of my favourite layouts today with the simply gorgeous Hues of Happiness DSP . I decided to make the card using Pool Party cardstock to complement the blue flowers in a bed of purples, I think it turned out lovely. I added detail to the card front by using the Scalloped edge from the Scalloped Contours Dies , and heat embossed a sentiment in silver from the Color & Contour stamp set .  To finish I added a touch of bling with Rhinestone  Basic Jewels . Thanks for visiting today, I hope you enjoyed viewing my project. Stay tuned for more inspiration and tips this month. I’ve listed the products I used below, just click on the picture and be taken directly to the product.  I truly appreciate your support, it inspires me to keep crafting and helps to keep my blog and YouTube channel running. If you live in Australia and don't already have a Demonstrator I'd love to be yours.  Hues of Happiness DSP Scalloped Contour Dies   Colo...

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop | Special Guest France Martin

Welcome to the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop, this month we have France Martin or "Frenchie" as you may know of her joining us as special guest.   When scrolling through Frenchie's blog and You Tube tutorials in noticed that Fun Fold cards popped up from time to time, I love fun folds! Now I knew what I would CASE, the problem though...... which style?  I decided to take the challenge of a Z-fold card as I hadn't done one of these before, below is Frenchie's card: Rather than butterflys, I opted to showcase the gorgeous new Falling Flowers  Bundle  from the 2016-2017 Catalogue to decorate my card I procrastinated for quite some time, then just went free for all stamping in Basic black and die cutting the flowers, I water coloured the images using an Aqua Painter then laid them on the diagonal edges and worked on the arrangement,  and oh my!... I am so happy with the result!  H ere is my card I used the full height and wi...

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop September 2015 - Holiday Catalogue

It's that time again; Crazy Crafters Monthly Blog Hop, come join the fun and see our inspiration from our projects featuring items from the 2015 Holiday Catalogue. There are so many fantastic items in the the Holiday Catalogue - where do I begin! I fell in love with the Snow Place stamp set when I set eyes on it - so versatile, you get to pick and choose how you dress up your little snow buddies   with the Snow Friends Framelits dies  and create unique characters - mix and match with all of their accessories! Remember- if you purchase the Snow Place Stamp set and the Snow Friends Framelits as as a bundle you save 15% First card of the rank here is my daughter's choice - she wanted to see the adorable penguin in action, except she couldn't choose how to dress them, so I ended up with 2 cards! I've used Whipser White with Soft Sky cardstock and ink, I edged the card using my two-way glue pen then dipped in Dazzling Diamonds. Smok...