Skip to main content

Thanks with Birds & Branches


Hello crafty friends, todays card is for Kylie's Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop, our 
Blog Hop Theme: Thank you

Below is the Thank You card my customers will receive when shopping with me this month - November  2020.



I used a Subtle palette of Soft Sea Foam, Petal Pink and Sahara Sand, then highlighted with Soft Suede for some added colour depth.



I was totally in my element crating this card, multiple layers and die cuts to embellish - and lets not forget a super cute Linen Thread bow for bling.

Thanks for visiting today, I hope you enjoyed viewing my project. Continue through the list below of fellow demonstrators who are all working on building our businesses and having fun while we do it. There are some awesomely talented ladies in this group, so sit back and get ready for some amazing inspiration with a variety Stampin' Up! products.



Stay tuned for more inspiration and tips this month. I’ve listed the products I used below, just click on the picture and be taken directly to the product. I truly appreciate your support, it inspires me to keep crafting and helps to keep my blog and YouTube channel running. If you live in Australia and don't already have a Demonstrator I'd love to be yours. 



Get yours today!


When shopping  remember to use the current Hostess code displayed at the top of my blog at the check out and you will be eligible for a Thank You gift for for shopping with me  - learn more here -  be sure to click YES that you allow me as your demonstrator to contact you in your account settings otherwise I won't be able to forward your Thank You gift.
I would love to update you when I create a post. If you would like to receive an email from me when I do Click Here. You can also subscribe for my newsletter for Stampin' Up news, updates and Sales. 


Join Stampin' Up!
Pick $235 of any products from the catalogue you like in your starter kit for 
only $169.... AND enjoy 20% discount on future purchases 

more craft supplies for less $$$ - such an amazing offer, too good to miss!  
I would LOVE to welcome you to my team - Ink Obsession, why not JOIN NOW


Look what's on offer from the All Star Tutorial Bundle this Month!

The PDF will be emailed to you upon payment being received 
(please allow for time zone differences)
Purchase the PDF tutorial for AU$22 no matter where you are in the world
(no product purchase required)

OR

The PDF will be emailed to you upon payment being received 
(please allow for time zone differences)

If you are currently a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator, these tutorials are a great source for ideas using current products, taking the hassle out of preparing for classes.Each of the 12 tutorials have been created by top Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators from around the world and include measurements in both metric (cm) and imperial (inches). The step by step instructions and supply lists will help you learn new techniques and re-create these beautiful creations.



Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment - you have made my day!